2.11.2008

Tag

I guess I've been tagged by Tarisa. So here we go.

Ten years ago:
I was in fourth grade (I think). Mrs. Hyde's class. Probably the best year of my life thus far. Just kidding. But she was my favorite teacher so it was good.

Five things on my "to do" list today:
Today is almost over, but this is what I would like to accomplish:
-Write on my blog
-Eat dinner
-Sleep through the whole night. This has become almost impossible since I have been pregnant. It's only happened once the whole time!
-Maybe clean the bathroom
-Watch "The Office" or "Seinfeld" episodes

What would I do if I suddenly won a billion dollars?
-Consult my dad on the best way to cheat the government out of the most money...just kidding.
-Buy a house
-Buy another car
-Buy lots of clothes and nursery things from places I can't afford now for the baby and then quit my job and stay home and clean my house and actually get things done every day
-Donate a bunch of it to the Perpetual Education Fund
-Travel the world

Three of my bad habits:
-Sleeping in.
-Procrastinating
-Not being able to stay motivated...wow I sound like a loser!

Jobs I have had:
-Filing invoices at Making Memories when I was 15
-Helper/hostess at the Mandarin
-Cashier at Bahio
-Delivery girl at Daines Goodwin
-Receptionist/bookkeeper at Daines Goodwin

Five things people don't know about me:
-While taking AP English my senior year, I loved to write essays and poetry. I was also pretty good at it. I have lost my ability to do that now, which is sad.
-Although I consider myself a fairly avid reader, I've never read a whole Jane Austen book. I have started Pride and Prejudice and Emma probably three times each, but I've never finished them. So, I never tell people that I LOVE Jane Austen like some girls do because technically I've only seen the movies. Don't kill me!
-I'm REALLY excited for summer and I don't care how hot it's gonna be. I used to love winter when I was a child, but I have no desire lately to go skiing or sledding or build a snowman. It's just too dang cold.
-I cry a lot in Primary. Two Sundays ago, we watched a video tribute of President Hinckley and I bawled my eyes out. Then one of the boys in my class turned to me and said, "President Hinckley wasn't the most importantest person." I had to laugh about that because of course he's only four and doesn't understand how important President Hinckley was.
-I don't listen to music as much as I used to. I used to always have music on in the car, but now I'm turning into my mother. She always turns down the volume when she gets in the car.

Five snacks I enjoy:
-SweetTarts. I crave these all the time now!
-Ice cream
-Peanut butter bars
-Chips and salsa
-Ritz crackers

Five TV shows I watch:
-The Office
-American Idol
-The Office
-American Idol
-American Idol
We only have channel 13 and occasionally the other network stations, so yeah.

Places I have vacationed:
-Island Park
-Playa del Carmen
-Cabo San Lucas
-Washington D.C.
-England
-Flaming Gorge
-Yellowstone
-Grand Cayman
-Jamaica
-Cozumel

Five things I want to learn:
-How to knit and crochet really cute outfits for my baby
-Play the piano well again
-How to speak French fluently
-My family history
-How to play the guitar

Ok there you go. Now I tag Jamie, Tara, and Brooke (but I don't think she'll do it - that is a challenge Brooke!). Hope you learned lots!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Russell's! We love you guys! Don't worry i haven't forgotten about the tag it's just taking me a while! I have thought of a few ideas for our monthly extravaganza so i hope you're getting excited! Happy Valentine's Day baby Russell!

Anonymous said...

Mattie, That is classic. I laughed out loud here in the library! Mattie, don't worry, I haven't even STARTED a Jane Austen book!

kylee said...

Mattie! I miss your sweet face. I FINALLY updated my blog, so you need to check it out. I know you've been dying.