So I guess it is time for me to be a better blogger. I don't really have any excuses. I can't say we have been busy...because we have definitely been busier. I think it's just that thing we call laziness. Here is an update.
I went to the doctor today. I'm now twenty eight weeks and feeling great. Everything looks good so far and I am just counting myself really lucky that we haven't had any major problems so far. Besides a little traumatic experience a couple weeks ago and a back ache every hour of the day, this pregnancy has been easy! We're now officially in the home stretch and I can't really imagine how I'm going to get much bigger. I feel pretty huge. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime.
Scott has his first triathlon this Saturday. I'm excited for him because he's been training pretty much every day for the past two or three months. He will do just fine. So everyone wish him luck and we're hoping that he doesn't drown in Utah Lake. Oh wait, is that possible? I think the deepest point of that lake is two feet. Right?
I had my twenty-first birthday a few weeks ago. How exciting! Yeah, I know I'm young to be married and six point five months pregnant, but I do things my way. So there. Anyway, it was a lovely day. My favorite present was something I still haven't received. I found out that Coldplay is coming in November and I've always said that if I had to die to go to any concert, it would be a Coldplay concert. So whenever the Energy Solutions Arena decides they want to start selling tickets, I'll be in line for sure. Oh and Scott also gave me their new album which arrived in the mail today, which I'm listening to right now. So far, so good.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. Scott and I are just living the dream as they say. Life is good and we can't complain about much of anything besides gas prices, and still we don't complain too much because it won't get us anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
haha you are soo funny! I'm excited for you to come and stay and we'll have a big pasta dinner ready for him!
Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it. Yea for coldplay huh. I love their new cd. It is awesome. I am letting my Scott go to the concert but i don't really have a huge desire to go so he is going with some guy friends, but anyway, i am glad you guys are doing well. Tell scott hi for me and the baby:) love ya
Congrats Scott on the triathlon! Thats intense! I hope all went good! Mattie, please post some pictures, Jamie told me that you are the cutest pregnant woman ever! So I want to see you,
Please post a picture of your little prego body-you are super cute and I miss you. I am glad to read you are doing well!
I don't always love Coldplay, but I have to say...this new album...not too shabby! What a great husband!
Post a Comment