
Jonah LOVES to sleep on Scott's chest. Here is evidence. It happens a lot.

I love how he curls up in a little ball.
All his clothes are huge on him. He's just a little guy. I swear I feed him!
This is what he looks like when he's not sleeping. Rooting, rooting, rooting. He always wants something to suck on.

7 comments:
mattie! he is so beautiful! i can't get over it!
Mattie he is so darling! I love the pictures! Keep it up! I want to see this little guy! I love how he curls up in a ball too! He must like to snuggle! I hope you're doing well!
Mattie he is adorable!!! I love how kids curl up and make themselves another entity of your body when they sleep on you. How fun!!!
Mattie he is absolutely adorable! Hope all is going well and we hope we get to see you and the little one soon.
hands down i have the best looking family in the world and now i have the most handsome nephew in the world to add to the chain of really really ridiculously good looking people all belonging to the same family! i miss you guys, i hope everything is good at home in north salt lake!
Congrats! Its crazy to think you are old enough to be a mom. I still remember when you first started working at the Mandarin. Everyone wanted to work with you because you were so sweet! You'll be a great mom.
Take care!
mattie! i found your blog through jessica bastians! your baby is ADORABLE jess my sister, said she saw you and the baby was so cute! congrats!
Post a Comment