On Sunday, October 12, we had Jonah's blessing. It was a special day for us and we are very blessed to have Jonah in our family. I'll keep some notes about the blessing in a different place because it's probably not very appropriate to have it on the internet, but Scott did a really good job and it was very touching. I'm a lucky woman to be surrounded by these cool boys! I could really get used to this! Here are some pictures of him on his blessing day. I loved his little outfit. He looked so sweet and he was surprisingly so calm the whole day. He didn't even cry during the blessing, which I was really worried about. He was wide awake and calm as can be, which is extremely rare for him. Maybe we should dress him up and give him a blessing everyday. Except my mom would go crazy from all the cooking. Thanks Mom! Everyone loved your food!


We are blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment