Nine TV shows I watch:
- The Office
- Jon & Kate Plus 8 - even though Kate is really kind of rude, I think it's hilarious.
- Law & Order
- Kath & Kim (yeah Abbey!)
- 30 Minute Meals - Rachael Ray is kind of annoying but I've made her stuff before and it's good.
- Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten is sooo classy.
- Dog Whisperer - not sure why. I don't own a dog, but Cesar is amazing!
- The Biggest Loser
- What Not to Wear - still a classic and it's probably my favorite show.
Nine Favorite Restaurants:
- Miramar
- Mandarin
- Sunshine Cafe
- Ruth's Diner
- Cafe Rio
- Plates and Palates (yeah Abbey!)
- Cannella's
- CPK
- Pace's (I know it's fast food, but it's still so good)
Nine Things I did Yesterday:
- Watched TV
- Fed my baby nine times
- Went to Wal Mart
- Played with Jonah
- Cleaned Jonah's room
- Did Jonah's laundry
- Picked up Scott at school after his car key broke in half
- Ate leftovers for dinner
- Went to bed at 9:45!
Nine Things I am Looking Forward to:
- Christmas!
- Thanksgiving!
- Jonah sleeping through the night
- Jonah taking really good naps during the day
- Having a house
- Scott being finished with school
- Scott having a career he enjoys
- Lauren and Brandon's wedding
- Having more kids!
Nine Things on My Wish List:
- Lots of kids
- A house
- A Wii
- A healthy child
- At least one daughter
- To finish school
- Lots of money to spend on Jonah
- A short winter
- A bigger car so I can make it through the winter
Nine Things I am Scared of:
- Jonah not waking up from a nap
- Losing Jonah in general
- Losing Scott
- Losing any family member or friend
- SNAKES
- MICE
- RATS
- ANY TYPE OF RODENT OR BIRD
- Not being a good parent or not being able to provide good experiences for our family. Like college, missions, vacations, etc.
Wow, that was really hard! Anyway, there you have it. Now you know much more about me than you probably would have liked to know.

3 comments:
You brought a tear to my eyes, good job very well done!
Thanks, Mattie! I know, harder than you would have thought, eh?
hey mattie! I saw your blog through Kylee's! So cute! Your son is adorable! I can't believe so many people are age are having kids or prego! Crazy how time flies! I was wondering what your e-mail address is so I can invite you to my blog cause it's private! Also good choice with paces as your favorite restaurant! I have to say that layton and clearfield are better then the bountiful one though! :)
Post a Comment