2.20.2009

five months

Jonah will be six months old in three days, but I just have to document this. I can't believe he is already almost that old. The last four months have flown by.

Here he is next to the froggy. He is getting pretty tall.
At five months, Jonah can:
Eat solids. He is a GOOD, MESSY eater.

Spit up a lot. If you're holding him above your head, just watch out!


Blow bubbles. He does it all day long and gets his shirt soaking wet from all the drool that spills down his chin.


ALMOST roll over. He is getting so close. He also sits up pretty well but I don't have a picture of that.

All I can say is that he has been a really easy baby the last month. He naps well, sleeps well at night, eats well, and laughs A LOT. We loved him when he was hard and we love him now, but it is just so much easier!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Holy Cow, Six Months already. He's darn cute. Love the picture of the spit up, thank heavens his mouth was closed.

Cassie and Mason Green said...

I love those cheeks!

Dan and Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Tara said...

Oh mattie that picture of the spit up is hilarious! Its all in Scott's ear! Yummy! I love your little guy. I am so glad I got to meet him at Burgundys wedding!