about Crop Chocolate?
If you are a scrapbooker and you love Making Memories products, go there NOW!
They have one product on sale everyday and the prices are unbelievable.
Go check it out.
If you are a scrapbooker and you love Making Memories products, go there NOW!
They have one product on sale everyday and the prices are unbelievable.
Go check it out.
2 comments:
Ok Russells I am coming out of my blogging closet and I admit I look at your blog now and then. Maddie I don't know you but I went to school with Scott, ANYWAY I just want you guys to know you have got the most adorable little boy! His big eyes are to die for. I hope all is well!
Hey Russells! I am very jealous you went to Hawaii and want to see pictures! plus we need to get the boys together soon! by boys i mean the babies, but we would like the company too!!
Post a Comment