Jonah had his dinner outside tonight because it was so beautiful. He seriously loves being outside. Even since he was a newborn, I can take him outside if he is being fussy and he usually calms right down.

Anyway, he got pretty messy. His eyes are all squinty in these pictures because they're not used to the blinding light of the sun. Our dungeon basement doesn't get much natural light.

Yummy vegetable beef!

He is so happy.

Wow.

Since he is so advanced (yeah right), he can hold his own cup now.

The full body shot.

Bath time. The only way to get him completely clean was to give him another bath. He is also just about as photogenic as his mother. I always close my eyes at the perfect moment.

Nice and clean and happy.
2 comments:
Mattie I am LOVING these pictures! He is so adorable!
He is SO FREAKING cute!!! Unbelievable!!!
Post a Comment