I had Holly Hyde take some pictures of Jonah when he turned six months and I love how they turned out. She is awesome and really good with kids. So check out her blog if you need a photographer!









Jonah is a very good-natured baby. He smiles and laughs all the time now. When he's not tired or hungry, he is a joy to be around. I'm not saying anything about his sleeping because everytime I do, he seems to regress. He sits up all by himself, rolls over when he feels like it (but not very often because he hates being on his tummy), eats like a champ and will eat pretty much everything offered to him, and is still so chubby. He doesn't crawl yet, but he's getting pretty close to holding himself up on his hands and knees. We have multiple crawl-workout sessions everyday and he pretty much moans through the whole thing, but he's usually good and ready for a nap after, so that's nice.He also had a little separation anxiety when we got back from Hawaii. Everytime I would leave the room, he would scream and cry and he would wake up in the middle of the night and not sleep unless I was holding him. I felt really bad for leaving him for that long. I guess he thought that everytime I left the room, I wasn't coming back for a week. Kind of sad. He definitely made me pay for it. Now's he good, so I think we're ready for our next trip! Just kidding.
Anyway, we sure love Jonah. He makes our home a happy place and makes us want to be better. We love him!

7 comments:
love those pictures and love that baby!
K his eyes... WOW! Love him, we are so glad we FINALLY got to see him (after 3 months of not being able to) LoVe the pics well done mom!
Mattie, he is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I just found out about this whole blogging world, is it okay if i add you to my list?
-sara hughes
Mattie, Jonah is so darling. Those pictures are so cute! you are so lucky to have such a darling boy! I love his chub!
Love Love Love these pictures. They are adorable. He is adorable.
Mattie, I just ran across your blog. Your baby is adorable!
Hey Mattie!! Jonah is sooo cute! I found your blog from Camille's! Where did you get your darling pictures taken from?
Post a Comment