5.05.2009

know what is really frustrating?

Walking out to your car this morning on your way to the gym and finding the light on, door open, and things strewn all over.

They didn't take anything valuable...just two dollars cash (which was my Body Pump class money - thanks!) and probably 74 cents in pennies and nickels (seriously?!).

I feel violated. Burglary is something I don't understand. First of all, it is just DUMB. Second of all, it is just ridiculous. We figure it was a teenager roaming around last night because if he/she were a seasoned robber (or any kind of smart), he/she would have taken more things to sell.

Anyway, moral of the story...lock your car at night. Or put it in the garage if you're fortunate enough to have one of those things.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

BUMMER! I know what that feels like...ok my entire car was missing...but when I did find it...things strewn everywhere, and all my pennies, dimes and nickels were gone! I'm so sorry!

Dan and Tara said...

Mattie I am so sorry! That is so frustrating! Things like that just make me so angry.

~Conradis~ said...

So sorry, you would just feel so violated!!!Uhhg, that just URKS me! Do you feel like taking 5 showers? I sure would!

TYLER and JESSICA said...

Do you live by your parents? I ask cuz my mom was telling me about some teenagers who were finally caught because they would go around to peoples cars stealing stuff. It was our parents neighborhood.

Jordan said...

I can't believe that...and to top things off...I went out to my car after work and my car had gotten broken into! Darn the luck.

brandon & lauren said...

I'm sorry your car got broken into. That is really stupid. I hope you still went to your body pump class.

Tarisa said...

that's a real joke! all for 3 bucks!

Clark and Katie said...

Mackers...that really stinks. Some people! I hope you are doing good!

Stevens said...

Darn, there's been a lot of that around here hasn't there? Glad they didn't take more and thanks for the heads up! Nice spring pics. Did you take those?