I can't believe he is already ten months old. That's like double digits! Weird that in two months he'll be one. Time sure flies.

Jonah has accomplished a lot this month. He is now a very proficient crawler, no more army crawl for him. He added mama, nana, and nada to his vocabulary. Not sure where he picked up nada. He is also climbing around on everything. I can't leave the room now without being scared of him smacking his head on something. He gets a new bruise on his forehead every couple days. Sometimes he also likes to stand without holding onto anything, but then it freaks him out and he falls. He is also turning into a little boy. He's not a weird newborn anymore and he actually has a lot of personality. This stage is so fun, except for all the movement. He always has to be moving, which makes it very hard to change his diaper. I have mastered the art of changing his diaper while he is standing.
5 comments:
What a cute munchkin! I love your little one!
Hey, can I be the pres. of the Jonah fan club??? Tell Lori I will arm wrestle her for the position:)
Forget arm wrestling my mom! You're going to have to go up against me for that position!
Brooke-
You're on! Just name the time and place.
Tearsa
Mattie & Scott, He is getting so big! I cannot belive how fast time flies! So when is the next one? LOL!
Post a Comment