- We moved at the end of June. We left our really big, ugly basement apartment to move in with Scott's family. I know people think it's crazy to move in with in-laws, but I really love mine and it has been fairly smooth so far. Hopefully we won't have to burden them with our presence for long (I'm talking about Scott and me because they LOVE having Jonah around) because Scott graduates in May. Oh, and I kind of love living with two single girls and the drama of relationships. It's hilarious and also makes me glad I don't have to date anymore.
- Went to Island Park for a family reunion the same week we moved. It was really nightmare-ish to do it all in the same week, but we had a great time there. We really missed some family members. Island Park is one of my favorite places on earth and I can't even count how many times we have been there. Always a good time.
- Jonah turned 11 months. Wowsa. He is into everything. He can stand on his own for a little bit and is starting to climb on top of things. All I can say is that he is pretty much exactly like Scott. He is so curious, wants to explore everything, never sits still, and is not scared of anything. Yep, exactly like Scott. Let's just say that I'm not looking forward to his teenage years.
- Went with Scott's family to Cedar City to see some Shakespeeeeyaaaa (that's Shakespeare in a British accent). I saw four plays, Scott saw one, and Jonah saw none. I love the Shakespearean Festival--even though this was only my second time going--for many reasons: the plays of course, the fact that it makes me feel cultured, the interesting people, the memory of when Scott and I slept through Hamlet the first time we went, southern Utah, the tarts at intermission, the fact that we counted about 45 men in Hawaiian shirts, and it got me pumped up to go back to school in the fall to study English. I'm really excited. Seriously.
- And just tonight (yes, real time blogging sort of), we had a barbeque with my three best friends from high school. Oh man was it a good time. We laughed so hard at all our antics in the good ol' days and even heard a scandalous/hilarious story. Yummy food, gorgeous house, good conversation and reminiscing. It was perfect and I think it was the first time we've all been together since Tarisa got married. I sure love those girls and it was like we had never really been apart.
Anyway, those were a lot of words for you to read and congratulations if you made it. Probably kind of boring, but oh well. Maybe pictures will come later. This is my blog and I will post what I feel like posting. So there.

5 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy! There's always a good ol' day with you around!!! And yes congratulations to me! I made it! We need to get together with you guys!
My you have a good English accent. I still think you guys should transfer to BYU and move to Provo but it sounds like you are happy where you are. I can't believe Jonah is almost 1 year. How time flies!
which scandalous story? there were few.. I'm guessing your thinking of the one with Tarisa.. having to do with some yellow shorts.. am I right? hilarious.
It really was so fun though, and I totally agree with the feeling that we haven't seen each other very much lately, but it was just like the good ol days. Thats when you know you have great friends, you just pick up where you left off. Lets no make it so long until next time. Last night after you guys left mason even said.. we should hang out more with them.
Jonah is adorable!
What a good time! Thanks for pulling it all together and making the fun night happen. It was a blast and we did laugh really really hard! It was really good to get together.
I can finally comment on this now that I have a google email! I just wanted to say that I'm not the one with all the relationship drama!!!!!!!! As I recall there was NONE! Only from a certain other that shall remain nameless.
Post a Comment