12.04.2007

the inaugural blog


I guess you could say that I caved in and I have officially started a blog. Who knows if I'll keep up with it. But I will try. Just a caution: our lives aren't that interesting even though we're married (which seems to be a requirement for having an interesting blog), and especially since we don't have kids. But I think of this blogging thing as more of a way to document the interesting things we do do because frankly I'm horrible at journal writing and scrapbooking and this seems to be a little easier. So here's to the wonderful world of blogging. Please enjoy!

3 comments:

Backcountry Gear Review said...

Remember that time when we were in DC and I took that pic of you two by the Abraham Lincoln Memorial? That was so awes!

Oh wait...was I there?

Love you guys.

kylee said...

Yay Mattie! I love this blog. We should get everyone to join in.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Well i am very interested in your blog and think you have a very interesting life! I will probably check everyday to keep up on the two Russell's!