3.15.2008

a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders

I really cut my hair! I was really proud of myself because I did it in a style that I haven't had for the past twelve years of my life. So anyway, I didn't cut off ten inches. I was pretty unsure about it and Kylee told me, "You don't have to cut off the ten inches just so you feel like you're changing the world." So I thought about it and I knew she was right. I've already donated my hair once so I think that's enough. We decided to cut six or seven inches off instead and thin it out a lot. I should have taken a picture of the pile of hair, but I think it weighed probably twelve or thirteen pounds (not really). Kylee did an awesome job and I am extremely happy with the results. So shout out to Kylee and please go visit her because she's the best! Plus she's fun to chat with, not awkward like most hair-cutter ladies who try to talk to you like they're interested in your life but you know they're mostly not. This was my inspiration for the haircut and it turned out pretty much like it but better and without the bangs. I think Reese shows it off better and I don't like taking pictures of myself.


4 comments:

kylee said...

This is my favorite blog in the world! It was so much fun having you come in on saturday. I'm glad we got to chit chat and catch up on the good ol days. Thanks for your support MD Russell.

kylee said...

P.S. changing the world is hard work and it's not for everyone.

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see! I'm sure Kylee did such a good job!

Dan and Tara said...

Well I wanna see it! Mattie. Just take a picture of yourself! I'm sure you look amazing! And you have the pregnancy glow! We need to get together once life slows down! I miss my girls!