
This was my special little crafty project today and I think it turned out pretty cute, it being my first successful attempt at planting a pot. I say first successful attempt because last year Scott and I planted a pot for his mom for Mothers' Day and it was pretty much a disaster. It probably didn't work out because we chose some really strange flowers that mostly were supposed to bloom in the late summer (not good for a pot you want your mother to enjoy on Mothers' Day in early May). So anyway, I'm hoping they don't die or anything because I really had fun picking out the flowers and planting them. While I was planting these works of art Scott enjoyed working in the yard with Grandpa. I hear he's really pumped to do all the yard work this summer since I won't be able to help much (yes!) with a baby in the oven. Taking care of Grandpa's yard is really a piece of cake...

3 comments:
Mattie your flowers are so pretty! I love that you are crafty! I just participated in a fun craft, It just makes you feel so good! Hows the baby!?
Cheers to a big year!! haha the day you turn 21 we're goin to Wendover! Maybe the smoke in the casino wouldn't be good for the baby, ok the next best thing...Kareokee Bar! By the way, your plants look so cute!
Hey girl, how are things, nice craft you little martha you, you've always been the most martha out of all of us. what names do you like, what is your due date again?
Post a Comment