Think this is a milk mustache?
Nope. That's spit up.
I know, I'm a mean mom for grabbing the camera instead of wiping his face. But I get it from my mom. She loved to tease us. She had a huge cabbage patch doll that freaked me out when I was little and she would terrorize me with it.
I'm not worried about him. It will only make him stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Mwahah! I love this post! You are not a mean mom for grabbing the camera! These pictures are priceless! They'll get you through the hard teenage years! haha,
Good thinking mom, and no you are not a bad one... These pics are good for blackmale and scrapbook! Good Job!
http://theboysandanya.blogspot.com/2008/11/cheap-baby-stuff-alert.html This is my friend Anya's blog and she posted about a website with cool baby stuff for cheap. Thought you might be interested.
That is great!
Mattie this is funny because last week when I was in New York with your mom she told me how she used to hear you guys come home and she would hide from you until she could jump out and scare you! I laughed and laughed. That story about the Cabbage Patch doll is hilarious. Kids with moms like that grow up with a better sense of humor. Go You!
Post a Comment