Scott turned the big 2-5 yesterday. Now he is really getting old. 25 just seems old. Sorry, Scott.
He wanted spaghetti and meatballs again, which I happily made. I also made my first from-scratch cake and I think I chose the hardest cake you can ever choose to make. It took me all day. It was chocolate with milk chocolate frosting. The cake was a little dry, but the frosting was divine. Overall, it was just good.
He said that it was the best birthday he has ever had, so that's a success in my book.
Anyway, Scott has added yet another talent to his lengthy list: excellent father. He is a really good dad. He loves Jonah WAY too much and Jonah loves him right back. He thinks Scott is really funny. Scott is very patient with him and does everything he can to provide for his needs.
So happy birthday Scott! We sure love you.
12.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Scott! We're glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment