So my birthday present was six months late, but definitely worth the wait. Scott gave me tickets to see Coldplay, and let me tell you, it was the best concert I have ever been to. Coldplay is my favorite band, so it was exciting anyway, but seriously. Can it get any better? Even Scott was impressed, and I have learned that he is very picky/critical about things like movies, music, food, etc. Even though it was at Energy Solutions, the sound was pretty good and Chris Martin was crazy. My favorite part was when they left the stage half-way through and went into the audience in the lower bowl and played "The Scientist" from the seats. Chris Martin played the harmonica and they used a mandoline and an acoustic guitar. It was so dang cool. I'm pretty sure I got chills. I know, I'm weird. They are so good live.
So here is another poor quality phone picture of us two at the concert. Thanks for the coolest present ever Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment