1.16.2009

more wedding

Here are some more pictures from the wedding I took on Scott's camera. Mine still won't let me get pictures off of it.

The lovebirds:

Lauren's dress was gorgeous. When we were dress shopping I told her that when she tried on THE dress, she would know it was THE dress. I was sort of kidding, but she knew when she tried this one on that it was the one. And she found it at the first dress shop. Talk about low maintenance! I went to like ten places.


Jonah zonked out and looked pretty comfortable....

The Russells were very supportive and came to the reception. Maybe it was just to see their favorite grandson...
And no, Lorie is very angelic, but that is not a halo around her head.
Jonah and his beautiful Aunt Kelli:

Jonah in his cute outfit. It kind of looks like leather, but don't worry, it's velvet...or probably velour:

Jonah was surprisingly well-behaved and we all had a great time. I can't wait to see their wedding video because Scott, Emma, and I were dancing towards the end and Emma was doing some Elaine-style dance moves but she didn't know the videographer was filming her. When she found out she was so embarrassed. I hope he puts it on the video.
Anyway, I love going to weddings no matter what anyone else says. They are always special and make me remember my wedding day and why I chose to marry Scott. This one was no exception.

No comments: