1.08.2009

the wedding

My camera is being stupid and won't let me get my pictures off of it, so these are pictures from Emma's camera. I would really like to post about our Christmas festivities, but that will have to wait until I can figure it out.

Lauren and Brandon were married on December 30th and it was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. We are so excited for them and excited to have Brandon in our family. Weird how those kind of things happen. I never expected him to be my brother-in-law when I took him to that Harvest Dance back in high school!

Here's a picture of the Russells. I think it's cute except for Jonah is turning his head. Oh well. You can't expect much from a four-month-old in the way of posing for photos.


And here's a picture of the whole Daines fam-damily. We are continuing to grow at an unbelievable rate.

1 comment:

Katie and Clark said...

Wow! I didn't know they were engaged! Mackers you look great, I would never guess you just had a baby! Jonah is getting big!