I know this was last Saturday, but I thought you might be interested to know how much it snowed at our house. A lot. And we get to shovel it - one very long driveway and the normal-sized driveway you see in the picture. After about three hours of shoveling, we finally talked Grandpa into buying a snow blower, which was really cool because he likes to do things his way and doesn't get talked into doing much.12.06.2007
Snow Day
I know this was last Saturday, but I thought you might be interested to know how much it snowed at our house. A lot. And we get to shovel it - one very long driveway and the normal-sized driveway you see in the picture. After about three hours of shoveling, we finally talked Grandpa into buying a snow blower, which was really cool because he likes to do things his way and doesn't get talked into doing much.
Labels:
random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you're beraking him!!! YAY!!! Keep it up...soon he will putty in your hands!!! Just kidding! But seriously...YAY for the snow blower and a double YAY for the blog!
Post a Comment