4.29.2008
well, well, well.
Were we ever surprised when we found out that we're having a boy! I thought for sure that it was a girl, but I guess I don't have that mothers' intuition they speak of yet. It was a really good surprise, though, and we are extremely excited. I'm looking forward to our other children having an older brother and having a momma's boy. Scott is looking forward to the years ahead of basketball, baseball, and football games and basically living his dreams through his son. He is also looking forward to us dressing our son like a stud. He threatened me that I better dress him well, or else...Or else what? Like I'm going to have an ugly-dressed son! Oh and good news, my due date didn't change. Woo hoo! Here is an ultrasound picture of the sweet boy's little face. My sister thinks his little hand poking out looks like he's doing the Soulja Boy dance. Sweet! He's going to be so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
did you guys decide on any names yet? cause i like cole...or henry...i am so excited for a nephew! no doubt he'll be a stud...congrats fam!
Oh my goodness, congratulations Mattie! A boy will be so much fun. I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats guys, he looks so handsome! Boys are so much fun, and all your cute kids will get to have an older brother! So thats always nice, especially for all your little girls, their older brother can make sure and protect them! :) So exciting! Keep us posted!
Ps. Dans extremely jealous, he wants a baby and wants a boy first. He actually wants TWIN boys first.....He doesn't ask for much eh??
you know Jamie works for a boys name too!
hey matt! oh my heck, i know i've been a terrible friend! but that is sooo cool, i'm so excited for you, will you name him fruper #5? anyway how are things?
wow...just...wow.
Post a Comment