Jonah is now two months old. We went to his two month doctor appointment and he weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces and was 22 inches long. So he's definitely growing. I was a little worried about that for a while. Here he is compared to last month:

At two months, Jonah:
- still cries, but not as much.
- finally nurses like a normal baby.
- is better about not being held as much.
- naps a little better, but we are practicing his self-soothing techniques so he can put himself back to sleep.
- only likes to take naps on our bed (bad, I know).
- has really pretty blue eyes.
- doesn't really like his crib.
- loves the vacuum, hair dryer, and radio static. If he is screaming in the car, we just turn on the radio to a staticky station and he calms right down. I should put a video of it on here sometime. It's pretty funny.
- spits up a lot.
- smiles, but only two or three times a day.
- has a love/hate relationship with being tickled.
- likes to play peekaboo.
- is becoming more interactive. He has been a lot of fun these past couple weeks and sometimes I would rather play with him than put him to bed.



6 comments:
Oh Mattie! He is adorable!
Ok. Hands down...I have the cutest nephew ever. End of discussion.
Can we say scott junior with a little mattie on the side?!? My word he is adorable. Have you whipped out the baby pics of the two of you to compare?
How cute!! I can't believe how much of a mix he is between you two!
Wow! Can't believe it's already been two months! He is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to get the two little ones together!
Oh and Jonah and I are for sure related due to our love hate relationship with being tickled. I feel his pain...and enjoyment. :)
Post a Comment